Posts Tagged ‘tax return’

can i claim 1000$ in taxes withheld from 2011 tax return for a past return i made an error on?

Friday, December 16th, 2011

i had about 1000$ with held from my 2011 return do to an error n my 2008 return. can i claim that on my 2012 return? I also had about 1000$ with held for a student loan from 2006. Can that be entered on my 2012 tax return? If so about how much would it save me on federal tax? Thanks for any help.

can i claim 1000$ student loan paid this year on taxes?

Friday, December 16th, 2011

I had 1000$ withheld from my tax return this year(2011) for a student loan from 2006. Can i claim this on my 2013 return? If so about how much would it save me.

Does having student loans help you get more of your tax return?

Friday, August 19th, 2011

The person that does my taxes usually asks me if I am paying for school and I say yes, and my tax return started to come up like 00 or so more than what I used to get. Before when I did it with another person he would never ask me and I would get a little bit of money and since I didnt know I wouldnt mention anything about school. So I was wondering if I were to mention that in addition to paying for school (cash) I also have loans on the side would that increase the amount I get?

I would like information about loans from H&R block. Can anyone help?

Tuesday, August 2nd, 2011

Ok so I have heard that you can get a loan, of up to 00, as a temporary loan, that you pay back when you receive your rebate. Can anyone tell me any more information? I have heard it referred to as a christmas loan, or the RAL or something. I would like to know who qualifies, fees associated with this etc. I am looking into it, just because we typically get a large tax return and it could help us right now, since my husband needs some repairs to his vehicle. Thanks!

Powered by WordPress Lab
eXTReMe Tracker